Bihar Police Sub-ordinate Service Commission (BPSSC) has invited applicants for the 1717 sub inspector post. The candidates who want to join Bihar police can apply for the sub inspector post by filling the application form.
Bihar Police Recruitment 2017 – 1717 Sub inspector
BPSSC has released notification for candidates who want to apply for the sub inspector post of Bihar Police. Here we have a very good opportunity to those candidates who wish to join Indian Police and have a dream to become a inspector. There are 1717 police sub inspector posts which you can get by applying the application form and by following these steps given below of this paragraph.
Bihar Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017
The online application process is already started and the last date to fill application form is 30th November 2017. Candidates who want to apply for Bihar Sub inspector post have to pay application fee before submitting their application form. Check here fee instructions for various categories.
General – Rs 700.
OBC – Rs 700.
Other reserved Categories – Rs 400.
Pay Scale of Sub inspector of Bihar Police is start from 9300 to 34800 plus Rs 4,200 as Grade pay.
Read the Selection Process terms
Candidates will be appear for two stages of the written examination. Preliminary Exam which will contain 100 Questions with a total weight age of 200 marks. The least score to qualify the first round is 30 marks. Those candidates who will clear their preliminary examination can appear in the main examination which is also contain 100 questions of 200 marks. The least score to qualify the main exam is 30 marks as same as preliminary exam.
Eligibility Criteria for BPSSC Sub Inspector Recuritment
- Minimum age requirement for Bihar Police Sub inspector post is 20 years. General category and OBC shouldn’t be older than 37 years. The age relaxation up to 42 years for reserved categories.
- Candidates should have at least Graduate Degree from any recognized institution to apply for the recruitment.
How to apply for Bihar Police Sub inspector Recruitment 2017
- First open the official website of Bihar Police Sub-ordinate Service Commision(BPSSC).
- Click on the link of the Bihar Sub-inspector recruitment 2017.
- Open the application form to read full eligibility criteria and other documentation details.
- Click on the Apply now link to apply for the recruitment.
- Fill the form and attach your necessary document.
- Pay recruitment fee and printout a copy of your application form and fee receipt.
- Candidates can also check the full notification details on the official website of Bihar Police Sub-ordinate Service Commission. bpssc.bih.nic.in.