- 1 [AFCAT] Indian Air Force Age Limit for Mens & Womens
- 1.1 (AFCAT) Indian Air Force Age Criteria 2017
- 1.2 (AFCAT) ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for Indian Air Force
- 1.3 Procedure To Apply For Indian Air Force (AFCAT)
- 1.4 Important Links
Indian Air Force Age Limit Minimum Qualification for SC ST GEN OBC category. AFCAT Eligibility Criteria & Age limit for GD Clerk Tradesman Post GD Indian Air Force Exam Notification Job Notification Qualification available at www.jobsgk.in
[AFCAT] Indian Air Force Age Limit for Mens & Womens
Indian Air Force Eligibility Criteria for GD Clerk Tradesman : Hi guys as we have told you earlier that the Indian Defence Department always been a sector which provide large number of opportunity for the youth where they can make their career bight and have a marvelous future. And people always seeks opportunity to grab this type of opportunity. You all must be aware that earlier the Indian Air Force the second most department of Indian Defence had issued a recruitment notification for the various post which are vacant in the department. This can be the chance for the people those who are searching for the central job. the notification is for the posts like GD, Clerk, Tradesman and many other are vacant in the department. Candidates those who are interested in the grabbing a job in Indian Air Force can check the notification and article provided below. We are here providing you all the details which you should know to have a job. If you need any guidance in feeling the application form and any help in knowing the eligibility criteria, Selection test and process we are here to always help you. Now you are at right place here we are providing you the every each and single information of the notification.
Also Check :- AFCAT 2 August Date Sheet 2018
Indian Air Force is a air arm of Indian Defence and India stands on 4th largest air force in the world. The main aim of Air Force is to do the Air strike in the war zone during the conflict. The history of Indian Air Force is very old it started in the 1932 when the Indian Airforce officially came in the existence but it comes under the British Empire and after the Independence that is on 15th August 1996 the command of Indian Air Force comes fully in the hand of Indian govt. After the Independence the Indian Air Force is maintain by the Indian Govt and they are doing their job perfectly and the President of India is the Supreme Commander of Indian Air Force. Since the Independence Air Force has encountered with the four wars with their neighboring countries China and Pakistan in which they had played a very vital role and also they had done various missions. This is all about the conflicts besides this the Indian Air Force is a part of UN Peacekeeping Mission. All these things cannot be achieved without the presence of great staff who are responsible for conducting the work very effectively and efficiently.
ALSO CHECK : Indian Air Force Books
There are the various post vacant in the department so there are certain information which the candidates need to know before they fill the application form.
Education Qualification for Indian Air Force
- GD, Clerk :- Candidates can apply for this job if they are having a background from the commerce field also.
- Engineer: :- The candidates must have a science background for this job and a degree in B.Sc from any of the recognized degree colleges.
- Tradesman :- The candidates those who are applying for the post of tradesman they must be passed 12th standard from any recognised educational board of the country.
The age limit required by every candidates applying for any of the post in the department they should have limited age limit of 18 years and maximum limit 28 years.
Physical Conditions for Indian Air Force
As it is a job in the defense sector of the country so the candidates need to be fit so they should know about what is the physical conditions required for the posts. The physical fitness for the job is mentioned below
- Height: The height of the candidates applying should be 166 cm to 170 cm.
- Chest: The chest of the candidates should be 77 cm when not expanded and 83 cm when expanded.
- Weight: The weight should be proportional to the height but minimum weight should be 50 kg.
Procedure To Apply For Indian Air Force (AFCAT)
Candidates those who are planning to join for the above mentioned post then they must know the each and every single step of how to apply for the post. We are here providing you the steps of how you can apply for the above mentioned post.
- Log on to the official website i.e www.indianairforce.nic.in.
- Now go to the career section.
- Now click on the notification of Indian Air Force Recruitment 2016.
- Their you will get a column of registering yourself.
- Register yourself with your email Id & mobile number.
- Fill all the educational details and personal details.
- Upload the scanned copy of your documents.
- Submit the form.
- Download the page for future use.
- Click To Apply For Indian Air Force Recruitment
- Check Here For Further Information and Details: >> www.indianairforce.nic.in
We are here providing you the each and every single information of the recruitment procedure of the post. Keep in touch for the further more information on the topic And click here for further information on the latest recruitment Latest jobs Notification in India