- 1 2 October 2017 Hindi Messages Wishes For Friends | Mahatma Gandhi Ji Sms Shayari In Marathi Telugu Font
- 2 Gandhi Jayanti Facebook Status Lines In Hindi | 2 Oct Quotes Thoughts for FB WhatsApp
2 October Ganadhi Jayanti Hindi Shayri Marathi Sms Ascii Code Wishes Text messages Facebook Quotes Status Lines Thoughts For Fb WhatsApp In Hindi English Marathi Telugu Tamil Kannada Gujarati Font Language.
2 October 2017 Hindi Messages Wishes For Friends | Mahatma Gandhi Ji Sms Shayari In Marathi Telugu Font
Every year, October 2nd is celebrated as Gandhi Jayanti to commemorate the birth anniversary of the Father of the Nation, Mahatma Gandhi. Gandhi Ji was born on October 2, 1869, into a Hindu family, in Porbandar city of Gujarat state. His father, Karam Chand Gandhi was the Diwan of Porbander State, which was a small princely salute state in the Kathiwar Agency of British India. Mohandas Karam Chand Gandhi or Mahatma Gandhi was the main force behind India’s independence movement. It was Gandhi Ji who envisioned about independent India and brought together the whole nation to get freedom from the British rule. Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose addressed him as the Father of the Nation for his selfless devotion towards the people of the nation. Until his last breath, Gandhi Ji served the people of India with happiness. His principles of Satyagraha (truth), Ahinsa (non-violence) and honesty are still remembered. Gandhi Ji was not only concerned about nation’s freedom, he also wanted to make India as an example of cultural and civilized nation, where people of different languages and communities live together.
Gandhi Jayanti Facebook Status Lines In Hindi | 2 Oct Quotes Thoughts for FB WhatsApp
In his early career, Gandhi Ji worked as a legal representative for the Muslim Indian Traders based in the city of Pretoria, South Africa. While serving in South Africa, he faced racial discrimination directed at all coloured people. He was deeply hurt and decided to protest against this inhumane law. These events were turning point in Gandhiji’s life as thereafter he started a movement for social development. Gandhi Ji is best known for Satyagraha movement which was started from Satyagraha Ashram in Ahmedabad. He fought for Harijan welfare, small-scale industries and self-reliance and rehabilitation of lepers. His selfless work and love for the people made him the most trusted personality. Gandhi Ji used to say that be happy in whatever you have as there is no end of desire and if you run behind anything, it will sink you in the sea of uncertainty and darkness. Gandhi ji was also instrumental in setting up the Sabarmati Ashram at Ahmedabad.
Also Check : Gandhi Jayanti Speech PDF
2 Oct Gandhi Jayanti Sms Wishes in Marathi | Gandhi Ji Birthday Ascii Code Messages for WhatsApp
- ‘An eye for an eye will only make the whole blind.’ – Happy Gandhi Jayanti
- ‘When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love always won. There have been tyrants and murderers and fir a time, they can seem invincible but in the end they always fall. Think of it -always.’ – Happy Gandhi Jayanti
- ‘Our beliefs become your thoughts, Your thoughts become your words, Your word become your actions,Your action become your habit, Your habit become your values, your values become your destiny’ – Happy Gandhi Jayanti
- ‘You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is like an ocean. If a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean not become dirty.’ – Happy Gandhi Jayanti
- ‘Each night, when I go to sleep,I die.And the next morning, When I wake up, I am reborn.’ – Happy Gandhi Jayanti
- ‘Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.’ – Happy Gandhi Jayanti
- ‘I cannot tech you violence, as I do not myself believe in it. I can only tech you not to bow your heads
before any one even at tha cost of your life…’ – Happy Gandhi Jayanti
- ‘Seven social sins : politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity and worship without sacrifice.’ – Happy Gandhi Jayanti
- ‘An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied progration,nor does trouyh become error because nobody see it. Truth stands,even if there be no public support . it is self sustained.’ – Happy Gandhi Jayanti
Also We Have : Gandhi Ji Images
Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti 160 Words Sms Messages 140 Character Wishes Shayri Lines for WhatsApp
- In this great day I will wish you Happy Gandhi Jayanti
- Always choose right path and speak truth.. Happy Gandhi Jayanti
- It’s day of celebrations,
It’s day to value a special person,
Person who is the cause of our nation,
Who taught world the lesson of non-violence,
It’s Mahatama Gandhi – The Father of Nation
- Friend’s I’m Collecting Gandhiji’s Photos.
Give your contribution to my collection.
A small condition is – It must be on 500 or 1000 Rupees Note…
Happy Gandhi Jayanti!
- The father of the nation with the tools of truth and nonviolence,
Freed our nation from imperialism,
Follow path of truth and wisdom,
Pay homage to this great leader
on Gandhi Jayanti & always…
- Strength does not come from physical capacity, It comes from an indomitable will…
- ‘Be the change that you wish to see in the world.’ – Happy Gandhi Jayanti
Happy Gandhi Jayanti 2017 Messages
- It’s day of celebration, it’s day to value a special person, person who is the cause of our nation, who thought world the lesson of non – violence, it’s Mahatma Gandhi, the father of the nation Bapu Ji…
- Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth… Happy Gandhi Jayanti!
- ‘Change yourself – you are in control.’ – Happy Gandhi Jayanti
- Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony. On Gandhi Jayanti, let’s pay our tributes to the messiah of non-violence & take leadership in creating better polity in India, to build a best India!
- ‘You can chain me, you can torture me, you can even destroy this body, but you will never imprison my mind.-Ahimsa means not to injure any creature by thought, word or deed, not even to the supposed advantage of this creature.’ Happy Gandhi Jayanti!
I hope you will love this article. So share this article with your family and friends.