Download the Best ICICI PO material for the preparation. The material will definitely help you in the preparation. The official website of ICICI is www.icicicareers.com.
ICICI PO Syllabus 2017 PDF
ICICI has invited the application for the post of Probationary officers i the various branches of bank. We are her to provide you the details of the recruitment process. The exam pattern , Expected cutoff will be written in the article. Please check the whole article to get the full information. The information given the article will help in the preparation.
We give give you all the details of the ICICI PO Syllabus 2017. This syllabus & exam pattern must be known to all the candidates who are going to appear in the exam. The knowledge of the exam will provide you the direction in your preparation. You will be taken all the sample papers to analyze the level of examination, so that you can prepare yourself for the exam.Read all the details in the betterment of preparation.
ICICI PO Previous Year Question Paper
ICICI stands for Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India.It is a financial corporation of India. ICICI is the second largest private bank in India. It offers many banking services like investment banking, life, non-life insurance, venture capital and asset management. It was formed in the year 1994. It’s parent company is World bank . It was initiated by the world bank .Later on in 1955 the bank was nationalized & becomes independent form the parent company.
Exam Pattern : The exam pattern is discussed in the points.
- The exam will be consisting of 200 questions
- All questions will be of MCQ nature.
- Duration of the exam is 2 hours.
- Negative marking is also done.
- 1/4 will be deducted for every wrong attempt.
- The exam will be having 5 sections.
- General Awareness :- 40
- Quantitative Aptitude :- 40
- Reasoning Ability :- 40
- General English:- 40
- Computer Knowledge :- 40
Syllabus for ICICI PO exam 2017 : The syllabus for ICICI PO exam 2017 is given below.
- General Awareness:- Major Financial/Economic News, Budget and Five Year Plans, Sports, Books and Authors, GDP, Inflation, Awards and honors, Science – Inventions and Discoveries, Abbreviations, Important Days, International and National Organizations,Common Banking Terms, World Bank, Knowledge of Finance, Currencies, History of ICICI Bank, Current Affairs (National and International).
- Quantitative Aptitude :- Number System, HCF, LCM, Simplification, Decimal Fractions, Ratio and Proportions, Unitary Method, Percentage, Time and Distance, Time and Work, Profit and Loss, Average, Simple and Compound Interest, Menstruation (2D and 3D), Algebra, Data Interpretation.
- Reasoning Ability :- Number Series, Alphabet Series, Test of Direction Sense, Coding-Decoding, Number Ranking, Arithmetical Reasoning, Problem on Age Calculation, Blood Relations, Analogy, Decision Making etc.
- English :- Fill in the Blanks with Modals, Articles, Comprehension, Answering questions based on Unseen Passages, Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms,Verb, Adverb, Subject Verb Agreement, Error Correction, Tenses, Sentence Rearrangement.
- Computer Knowledge :- Computer Internet Banking, Applications, Operating Systems, Storage Devices, Cloud Storage, MS Word, Notepad, Excel, Power point, Input/ Output Device, Computer Architecture, Networks.
- Name of the organisation : ICICI Bank
- Official website : www.icicicareers.com
- Category : Sample Paper
- Status : Available
- Date of Exam : Updated soon
Download ICICI PO Model Paper 2017
If you want to download the ICICI PO Model Paper 2017 just follow the simple steps given here : –
- Go to the official website i.e. www.icicicareers.com.
- Now click on the career sections
- You will see some link of the model paper.
- As you will click on it
- The model paper will be downloaded.
- Open the file
- Analyze the papers
- Give your preparations in a new direction for the selection.
Here we come with another useful article regarding Syllabus for ICICI PO exam 2017. If you have any query regarding the information feel free to place the comment in the comment box. Our Expert team will help you in the best way we could.For more job details click on Latest jobs Notifications in India.