- 1 Indian Railway Exam Question Paper PDF Download
- 2 Railway Exam Question Paper in Hindi PDF 2017 Download
- 3 Railway Exam Previous Year Question Paper 2017 Group D/C Solved Solutions
Here we come with a new set of sample papers that you need for Indian railway exam. The candidates studying for the Indian railway exam need sample paper for their preparation. The candidates are able to visit us & download the sample paper in the PDF format. The official website of Indian Railway is www.indianrail.gov.in & www.indianrailways.gov.in.
Indian Railway Exam Question Paper PDF Download
About Indian Railway
Indian railway is the biggest railway network in Asia & 4th largest in the world. Indian is headquartered at New Delhi. The Indian railway comes under Ministry of Railway. The control & regulation is supervised under the Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu.
The number of employees that are working under Indian Railway are the largest number In India & third in the terms of whole world. The formation of Indian Railway was on 1865. After the 164 year of development in Indian railway , now it has merged as the super power in World’s Railway Network.
Currently there are .331 million working in Indian Railway. The total revenue generated by Indian Railway annually is ₹105.05 billion.
Indian railway is divided into 17 zones. These zones are name as Northern Railway, North Eastern Railway, Northeast Frontier Railway, Eastern Railway, South Eastern Railway, South Central Railway, Southern Railway etc.
These zones are sub classified into divisions. The total number of divisions are 68 in number. Each division is managed by a team of engineering, mechanical, electrical, signal and telecommunication, accounts, personnel, operating, commercial, security and safety branches, report to the respective Divisional Railway Manager.
Services provided by Indian railway
The main services provided by Indian railway is Passenger railways, Freight services, Parcel carrier, Catering and Tourism Services, Parking lot operations, Other related services. The subsidiary units of Indian Railway are IRCTC, RailTel.
Don’t Miss : Indian Railway Exam Tips
Railway Exam Question Paper in Hindi PDF 2017 Download
History of Indian railway
The formation of Indian railway was on 16 April 1853. Now 164 years has been passed. The main engineer of Indian railway was Robert Maitland Brereton. His contributions started the first railway network in India. The ordinance was passed by London government. The capital of £4,000,000 was given for the project.
The first railway track was formed between Mumbai to Thane. After 1875 British govt has spent £95 million in the project. After 1900 GIPR was converted to a government agency. A new railway board was formed in the India by Lord Curzon.
After world war I , these trains were used by the British for travel in outside of India. After the war finished the trains were left in chaos with ugly & non-repaired condition.
Don’t Forget : Indian Railway Syllabus PDF
The notable trains that are popular in the Indian railway are
- Palace on Wheels
- Royal Rajasthan on Wheels
- Maharaja Express
- Deccan Odyssey
- The Golden Chariot
- Mahaparinirvan Express
- Samjhauta Express
- Fairy Queen
- Vivek Express
- Nilgiri Mountain Railway
- Darjeeling Himalayan Railway
- Kalka-Shimla Railway
That was a little history pill for the students who are trying for railway job. The information is quite useful & as you know history in the written exam is quite important. This post is dedicated for the sample paper of Indian railway written exam. Those candidates can download the sample paper in PDF format from here. The sample paper are the previous year paper that were given to the students in the previous years. Candidates can check the details from the link given the next part of this article.
Railway Exam Previous Year Question Paper 2017 Group D/C Solved Solutions
I hope that all of you are doing your preparation nicely. The candidates who don’t know about the syllabus of Indian Railway can check the details from here. The link is given below. We will provide you all the study material that you need.
Before we start doing anything else we start with basics of preparation. The syllabus of your exam is based on four subjects.
- General Awareness :- General Awareness covers 20 marks in the exam. All question are carrying one marks in the paper.
- Reasoning Ability :- General Awareness covers 50 marks in the exam. All question are carrying one marks in the paper.
- Arithmetic :- General Awareness covers 25 marks in the exam. All question are carrying one marks in the paper.
- General Intelligence :- General Awareness covers 25 marks in the exam. All question are carrying one marks in the paper.
- Technical Ability : This section is optional & based on the post you applied for.
Study Material for Indian Railways Examination
- Indian Railways: Group ‘D’ Recruitment Exam Guide (Popular Mater Guide)
- General Knowledge & Awareness 2017 for RRB Railway Recruitment Exams (NTPC/ALP/ASM/Technical)
- Indian Railways: Group ‘D’ Recruitment Exam-20 Practice Test Papers
- Railway Aptitude Test
- Current Affairs 2017 for Competitive Exams –
- Indian Railways Group ‘D’ Recruitment Exam Guide
- Railway Assistant Loco Pilot Exam
- Guide to RRB Non Technical Recruitment Exam
- Objective Arithmetic : SSC and Railway Exam Special
- Railway Recruitment Cell Group ‘D’ Exam Practice Work Book
- Indian Railway Group-D (Technical & Non-Technical )Recruitment Exam
- Railway Assistant Loco Pilot and Technicians Solved Paper & Model Practice sets
- RRB: Senior Section Engineer (P.Way, Bridge, Works, Civil, Mechanical etc.) Centralised Recruitment Exam Guide
- RRB Railway Recruitment Boards (Non-Technical Cadre) 2017
- RRB: Junior Engineer Centralised Recruitment Exam Guide
- R.R.B.Ticket Collector/Commercial Clerk
- Railway Non Technical Online Exam CBT
- Railway Samanya Adhyan
- RRB: CBT – Non-Technical Popular Categories 1st & 2nd Stage Exam Guide (Main)
Indian Railway Exam Solved Question Paper In Hindi
The sample paper can be downloaded from here. All the sample paper of previous year are taken from the official source. A sample paper is a very helpful document in the preparation. Te question that are given in the exam are enlisted in the sample paper. After you download the sample paper. Practice them one by one as you like it. Now if you want to clear the exam, these sample paper can do a big contribution in your success. The candidates are able to check & do all the questions. The sample paper can be done in the sequence as it is given. The sequence will provide you some pattern that RRB is following. If you could know that then this will be helpful thing to you. Here are links given below.
- Jr Engineers paper 1
- Jr Engineers paper 2
- Jr Engineers paper 3
- Jr Engineers paper 4
- Jr Engineers paper 5
- Jr Engineers paper 6
How to use Sample paper for preparation
If you are having all the sample paper & you can’t use it properly then you should be checking the details. Reading this will help you a lot on how sample paper can boot up your preparation.
Solve one sample paper in a week. Mark the questions that you felt difficult & find the solution for it. Solution for the question be must short cut trick. The trick must take less than 30 seconds to solve the question. This will help you to manage time in the exam.This will also help you to become more efficient in the exam. Many time the chances came when some questions from the sample paper comes in the exam. If that happens with you ten you can solve the question very fast & accurate. The marks for the question has become secure for you.
How to Fill Online Application form for Indian Railway Exam
The candidates who are practising the previous paper must also keep an eye on the official website. The official website of Indian railway provides various notifications for the vacancies that come along. If you do not follow the official website then you can follow our portal.
Basically you need to use Internet to find out the basic notification of Indian railway.
if you don’t know the application process then please read the following steps so that you will be able to know how the application form is filled.
- Visit the official website of Indian railway i.e. www.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Now find the link for the online application.
- After the Online application link will be clicked , you will be able to see a form that will provided to you on the screen.
- The form will have various field like name, father name & address etc.
- Fill all the details that re marked red. All those read marked can’t be left blank.
- So as you finish the filling of from, you need to submit the details.
- After you submit the details you will be able to save the details in the server.
- Now just pay the application fee in the payment section.
- After you will pay the application fee , you will be able to submit the form finally.
- Finally submit the form , after this no change will be accepted.
- Download a copy for future use.
- Check the dates for Written exam in the official notification.
Indian Railway (RRB) Practice Paper for Crack Exam
- Name of the Organisation: Indian railway
- Name of the Post: ASM, Goods Guard, Clerk, TA, CA, JE, Staff Nurse, Group D etc are selected by RRB. Section Officers,Junior Engineers,Depot Material Superintendent
- Category: Syllabus
- Job Location: Anywhere in India
- Official Site: www.indianrailways.gov.in
That’s all for now if you like the article please write us feedback to let us know. You can also ask any question or doubt if you have. If you have any feedback for the preparation tips in Indian Railway then please write comment & we will update your suggestion in the post. You can also subscribe us so that you will be able to get all the updates in your mailbox daily. Thank you.