- 1 Uttarakhand Police Syllabus 2017
- 2 About UK Police
If you are an aspirant for Uttarakhand police then you should know well about the syllabus that is specified for the written exam. Here you also get the sample papers & the previous papers for the Uttarakhand police. The official website of Uttarakhand police is www.uttarakhandpolice.uk.gov.in. There are two main exams for which candidate prepare for. These are Uttarakhand Police constable & Sub Inspector.
Uttarakhand Police Syllabus 2017
Uttarakhand police declares various posts for the recruitment in the various regions. candidates who aspire the job of a police officer fills the form & prepare for the best results. many candidates get selected & many of them do no get the job. Those candidates fill the form for the next notification. The preparation can’t be done without the correct knowledge. The exam covers various topics in the exam. So this purpose we have written this article.
After reading this article you will be bale yo know.
- Syllabus of Uttarakhand constable & SI.
- Exam pattern of Uttarakhand constable & SI.
- Appropriate study material for preparation of both the exams.
There are various posts for which written exams are conducted. So if you like to know about the syllabus we have written it it the organised manner. You should note down all the topics or download a PDF file for the syllabus.
The syllabus for the two main exams is going to be described here. The two main exams are constable & SI exam. First of two we will talk about Constable written exam.Uttarakhand Police Sub Inspector Salary
Uttarakhand Constable Exam Syllabus
A candidates who is trying for the constable job should be qualifying some criteria These are
- He must be an Indian citizen & domiciled in uttarakhand.
- Candidate age must be between 18 to 27 years on the date specified.
- He must have pass 10+2 from recognised board.
As you know there are three phases of selection process. These are written as follows
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Test.
The physical standards that are required for the job is written in other post.You can check it from here. So here we will talk about the syllabus on which your written exam is based on. The written exam has two exams.
Paper I :- Total number of questions in the exam is 100. One question is of one marks.
Paper II :- The written is of 200 marks. There will be two hundred questions of one marks each. The exam is exam is divided into 3 parts i.e.
- General Knowledge & and Reasoning :- It has 50 questions each of one marks.
- General Awareness :- 75 questions of General awareness will be there of one marks each.
- General Aptitude (Mathematics for High School Level) :- Total 75 questions for General Aptitude will be there of one marks each.
Detailed Syllabus of Uttarakhand Constable Exam
As you know there will be three parts in your written exam. Now have a look in topics that you have to cover in these parts.
|Subject||Topics in Detail|
|General Hindi||Questions for Paper I will be Transformation of sentences, Transformation of words, Sandhi, Samasa, Antonyms and Synonyms, Correction of common errors in words, Idioms and Phrases, Taddhita and Krudanta, Punctuation marks, Composition, Comprehension of an unseen passage.|
|General Knowledge & and Reasoning||Topics to be covered under GK & reasoning are Decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetic reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning, analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgement,|
|General Awareness||Topics under General Awareness is to be asked from Indian History, Current Events, Indian Polity, Banking, General Science, General Knowledge.|
|General Aptitude||The maths is covered from 10th level. The topics are Simplification, Average, Percentage, Problems on Ages, Speed & Distance, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Speed, Investment, HCF LCM, Problem On Ages , Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie, Chart.|
You can check more details from the official website.
Study material for Uttarakhand Constable : The books that you will need to prepare for the written exam. There are various books available. These books are considered for most of the students & the teachers who knows about the preparation strategy .
Uttarakhand Sub Inspector Exam Syllabus
A candidates who aspires to be a Sub Inspector must be qualified in the following hings
- He must be an Indian citizen & domiciled in Uttarakhand.
- Candidate age must be between 18 to 29 years on the date specified for the particular recruitment.
- Must be a graduate in any stream from a recognised university with 55% overall in the academics.
In case of Uttarakhand Sub Inspector recruitment process, there will be three phases for candidate to get the job of Sub Inspector.
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Test.
After you qualify there is only hurdle called write test. Written test will be of two parts i.e. Paper I & Paper II.
Paper I :- Paper will be purely of Hindi. All the questions will be related to Hindi Literature & language.
Paper II :- Paper II is of 20 marks. The three parts of paper are
- G.K & reasoning :- Total 50 questions, one for each question.
- General Awareness :- Total 75 questions , one for each marks.
- General Aptitude :- Total 75 questions , one for each marks.
Detailed Syllabus of Uttarakhand Sub Inspector Exam
|General Hindi||Idioms and Phrases, Taddhita and Krudanta, Punctuation marks, Composition, Comprehension of an unseen passage, Transformation of sentences, Transformation of words, Sandhi, Samasa, Antonyms and Synonyms, Correction of common errors in words.|
|G.K & reasoning||Verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning, analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgement, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetic reasoning,|
|General Awareness||Banking, General Science, Indian History, Current Events, Indian Polity, General Knowledge.|
|General Aptitude||Percentage, Problems on Ages, Speed & Distance, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Speed, Investment, HCF LCM, Problem On Ages , Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie, Chart, Simplification, Average|
Study Material for Uttarakhand police Inspector
- Uttarakhand Police: Sub-Inspector/Platoon Commander Exam Guide
- Uttarakhand Sub-Inspector Police Bharti Pariksha
- Uttarakhand Police Sub Inspector Platoon Commander Recruitment Exam Guide
- Uttarakhand Police Inspector SI Recruitment Practice Sets (Hindi)
- Uttarakhand Ranker Sub-Inspector Vibhagiya Pariksha
- Uttarakhand Ranker Sub-Inspector Vibhagiya Pariksha
About UK Police
Uttarakhand police shortly known as UK police is the law maintaining department of the Indian state named as Uttarakhand. Uttarakhand was formed in 2000. It is almost 17 years , the state has been organised by the Police. Earlier when the enforcement of law was made by UP police, the management was a little tedious. After the province is smaller than before.
Now UK police has been expanded in almost every district. Before this rajasva police was in the hill areas of uttarakhand. Now slowly the older system is going out & more recruits are going in the UK police and holding their post in interior of uttarakhand. Well the introduction is quite descriptive we are going to tell you about some tips that you should follow if you are preparing about it.
Strategy to get the Job
The most important part of Police job is fitness. The candidates need to raise their physical standard. They should be practising daily & qualify the physical test.
The physical test will be into two parts i.e. Physical Measurement Test & Physical Efficiency Test. After you physical test will be qualified, your 50% confirmation is done. After this you need to qualify the minimum cut-off for the exam.
After the exam is qualified there is a formal Interview for the candidates whom clearing is not a big thing. Now what you need to do is to check the official website of Uttrakhand police. Here you can check the detail of syllabus & the latest notification that will tell you about the latest job vacancies.
How to Start Preparation
Students need to aware about the right method preparation. Most students start in a good way & but do not continue in the same manner. Some student learn a topic with high skills they keep on repeating the same topic again & again. This results in less command in other topics. Students must realise that every topic in the syllabus is as important than any of the favourite topic.
So first of all you must create a study plan. This study plan must be based on the lifestyle you have. You also have to keep yourself physically fit for the PET exam. So keep a good plan which could cover all the aspects of your preparation.
Then after you should select a good book for the preparation. There are many books available for the preparation. You can buy a book from the market or from any online stores.
How to select a book
Now first of all you need to assure which language you are comfortable at Hindi or English. Buy a book accordingly , now next thing for which you need to focus is Hindi. Hindi is one of underrated language among youths. many students don’t have much knowledge about Hindi. If you are one of them you must join a good coaching Institute in dehradun & other cities.
After you get some skills in the coaching institute then you should go for mock test. There are various mock test that you can go & test your performance. It is advised to use one mock test in a week. If you can do more than it is better. After every week mock test score will provide you a mirror of your performance. You will be able to know where you stand.
After this you will have a clear picture on which topics you are week & which of yours are good . Now you can focus more on the week topics to make them better, if you leave multiple week topics then you will have problem in clearing the exam. The exam has a fixed patter. The marks for very topic is almost same. Sometimes less than 5 marks fluctuates.
The most important tip for the preparation is to give a continue & fixed time for study. You should be always be positive people who are preparing like you for the competitive exams.
Tips for Physical training
In all these things your physical training must not be left behind. The first phase of selection is physical test. If you could qualify for the physical test then you will be able to sit tin the written test.
- Take good healthy diet to in order to increase stamina during the practice & avoid Junk Food.
- Do all your training in early morning & early evening.
- Practice with two or three friends so that a level of competition feelings can be developed.
- Take proper sleep so that your food can be easily digested & muscle regeneration can be done.
Tips for Interview
As you there is an Interview phase for the Sub Inspector candidates. If you are not aware for the Interview than you should read some tips for it.
- Interview is the name of formal conversation about job.
- Never look nervous for the Interview, the people siting in front of you are like you.
- Always select a formal clothes for the Interview. After watching they should think that you are serious for the job.
- Some times during the conversation you will be asked some questions from the written test , so remember a little about it.
- You should have a good reason on why need a Police Job.
- If you don’t know an answer don’t try to make wrong guesses just admit that you don’t know.
Uttarakhand Constable Syllabus
- Name of the Organisation: Uttarakhand Police
- Name of the Post: Constable, Sub Inspector & Asst Sub Inspector in Uttarakhand Police
- Category: Syllabus
- Job Location: Uttarakhand
- Official Site: www.uttarakhandpolice.uk.gov.in
That’s all for now if you like the article please write us feedback to let us know. You can also ask any question or doubt if you have. You can also subscribe us so that you will be able to get all the updates in your mailbox daily. Thank you.