Candidates who are studying for group C exam must be aware about the salary chart for all the posts that are offered by the department. So here I am going to tell about the pays & perks that are provided to a government officer after they get selected in a job. The official website of UKSSSC has been referred for the same. The official link of UKSSSC is www.sssc.uk.gov.in.
After reading this article you will be able to know the salary & grade pay of the employees that are selected after they crack group C exam.
Uttarakhand Group C Salary 2017 Details
Uttarakhand government provides a good salary package to their employees. There are various perks that are provided to government employee. This article is dedicated to provide all the details for a Group C salary. So if you will continue with us then can read all the details.Uttarakhand Group C Salary Chart
Getting a government job is a dream for many. A person studies for years to clear an exam conducted by UKSSSC, not because of just a job because the pay & perks that are provided to the people are very attractive, so the students study & aim for the job to live a happy , prosperous & respectable life in the society.
So if you are studying for the same then this post can be a little motivating for you. Here you gonna know how much you will get. The salary package is one of the price for your hard work.
But do not become a salary hunger striving personality which do not let you study in the end. If you will study only for oney then I am sorry you will not be able to make it. First of all you need to focus on your studies & make yourself so able that you can crack the exam & get the job. The fruits of hard work will be sweeter automatically. So you don’t need to be hyper on the state of money. I prefer you to read this article as a matter of motivation & most important knowledge.
So I hope you have caught my lead & approach to begin.
Don’t Miss : UKSSSC Group C Salary
UKSSSC stands for Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission. UKSSSC is the recuitment commission of uttarakhand state. The commission was formed after the state was isolated from the Uttar Pradesh. In 2000 when the state was isolated from UP, various years , the commission was operated by the UPSSSC so that all the management can be done efficiently. After all the setup was done for the uttarakhand state the commission was formed after fourteen years in 2014.
Now the next part of this commission. The basic setup of commission is done after the Article 314. This article was taken from British constitution which was amended before Independence. That order told the government to form a public service commission that work for the recruitment of various candidates in the administration & the working class posts.
After Independence this was enforced under Article 314, where it states.
- It states that every state must establish a commission for the recruitment of various government posts. The commission will be responsible for all the exams & selection process.
- A state can share a commission with another state if they wants to. Two or more state can work together to recruit the candidates if they agreed upon it.
- The rules of recruitment can be changed after an ordinance is passed in the people’s house by Governor approved by President of India.
The main objectives of UKSSSC are :
- The rules of recruitment must be specified & enforced accordingly.
- All the examinations & interviews will be held under the control of UKSSSC.
- Appointment of various officials & examiners that are necessary for the recruitment process.
- The candidates selected after this will be trained & recruited in the offices specified.
These are some of the basic tasks that a recruitment commission does. So to be selected in the job notifications you need to study the subjects on which the exam is related. We are going to rpovide you all the details that you come to see here. This article has all the contents that you came searching for.
Don’t Miss : Books for UKSSSC Exam
UKSSSC Basic salary Details in 2017 with Grade Pay
Candidates will get the salary based on the grade pay decided by the government of India. The salary package is not fix for all. The candidates get the salary after many factors. There are various factors that are responsible for a person’s salary. If two person are on same posts then also there may be difference in their salary.
These factors are Number of years of service, Pay commission, the place where we gets posting & some other issues.
|Name of the Post||Grade Pay|
|Junior Assistant||Rs 5200-20200/- GP – Rs 2000/-|
|Junior Assistant Commissioner Office||Rs 5200-20200/- GP – Rs 2000/-|
|Computer Operator||Rs 5200-20200/- GP – Rs 2000/-|
|Lab Assistant||Rs 5200-20200/- GP – Rs 2400/-|
|Photographer||Rs 5200-20200/- GP – Rs 2800/-|
|Personal Assistant||Rs 9300-34800/- GP – Rs 4600/-|
|Stenographer (Grade-I)||Rs 5200-20200/- GP – Rs 2800/-|
|Stenographer (Grade-II)||Rs 5200-20200/- GP – Rs 2800/-|
|Assistant Accountant||Rs 5200-20200/- GP – Rs 2800/-|
|Dental Hygienist||Rs 9300-34800/- GP – Rs 4200/-|
|Classification Supervisor||Rs 5200-20200/- GP – Rs 1900/-|
|Enforcement Officers||Rs 5200-20200/- GP – Rs 2000/-|
|Excise Officers||Rs 5200-20200/- GP – Rs 2000/-|
|Assistant Teacher General||Rs 9300-34800/- GP – Rs 4600/-|
|Assistant Teacher (Female)||Rs 9300-34800/- GP – Rs 4600/-|
|Assistant Teacher (Backlog)||Rs 9300-34800/- GP – Rs 4600/-|
So after reading this article you will be able to get the idea that a government employee in uttarakhand enjoys. After the 7th pay commission has come, the salary in hand will be increased up to 14%. The salary given are very attractive but to get the job you need to fight for it. You have to cross all the hurdles to get the job that you are dreaming off. You hardwork will pay you soon. check the details.
Uttarakhand Samuh G 7th Pay Commission
So as you have seen the details of pay & perks of people. Now we are going to tell you about the selection process.
The selection in the group C is a bed of roses. You need to work hard for the job. As the competition for you in any government job is too high. The craze of having a secure job is back again. Every body wants to get a job in government sector. reasons for it are secure job attractive salary & other perks that makes your life easy though generation.
Now the candidates should focus on the studies. The candidate will be selected after they cross the following steps in th selection.
- Written test.
- Computer test (Optional)
So here I am going to tell some tips for written test Computer test & Interview.
Tips for Written exam
- Select a good set of books for study.
- Join a coaching institute. Well you can study at home if you like but the tricks are useful for problem solving.
- The shortcut tricks told by a teacher are very helpful in time management.
- Revise the topics at home after the topic is taught in the class.
- Select a peaceful place or room where you can study & no one is there to disturb you.
- After this try solving difficult questions for your exam.
- After you acquire a good knowledge start doing mock test in the classes.
- You can start with previous year papers too.
- Evaluate your performance in the mock test.
- Check the weak & strong topics in your performance. Now you know where to focus more.
Tips for Computer test
If you have applied for computer operator or Stenographer then your selection includes a computer test. Trust me the test is very easy of you have command in computers.
- Regularly use computers for typing & check whether your speed of typing is improved or not.
- If you have opted for Hindi typing then first of all learn all the codes of typing.
- After this continue your typing on a regular basis.
Tips to crack Interview
- Interview is the last step that you need to crack to get the job.
- Interview is a small simple process, you don’t need to be nervous for it.
- Carry your confidence with you.
- Your dressing is one of the most important part of your selection.
- Now you just need to work on your walking & body language.
- Many of us can’t speak properly while on Interview. You need to understand that the person sitting in front of you are same as you. No need to get nervous.
- The interviewer will ask you simple questions related to your life & education.
- The questions can be from your nature of job that you are getting.
Before you check out you can check the details of this article from here.
- Name of the Organisation: UKSSSC
- Name of the Post:
- Category: Syllabus
- Job Location: Uttarakhand State
- Official Site: www.sssc.uk.gov.in
Now in the end we will say that the uttarakhand grade pay & salary are quite attractive to people, that is why the competition for the job has come to such level. If you have any question or any suggestion then you should be writing it in the comment. You feedback & suggestions are welcome. You can also subscribe us so that you will be able to get all the updates in your mailbox daily. Thank you.