Punjab Police Recruitment 2016-2017, 950 Constable Drivers Vacancies Notification, Punjab Police Jobs Apply Online
Educational Qualification: The candidates must be 12th passed and should be quqalified from the recognised University.
Age Limits: Candidates should be minimum 18 years of age and should be maximum 28 years of age.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- + G.P. Rs.3200/-
- Starting date of Commencement of application form: 8th October 2016
- Last Date to submit the application form: 28th October 2016
- Last date to deposit the admission fee: 31st October 2016
Punjab Police Recruitment 2016 – 200 Police Constable Vacancies
It is requested to the candidates that they should arrange all their documents properly before applying for the post. Candiadtes must read the following instructions carefully:
- Visit the official website of the organisation i.e. www.punjabpolicerecruitment.in.
- Click on the notification file regarding male constables.
- Read the advertisement link.
- Click the online register link.
- After registration you have to fill the form.
- Fill all the details carefully.
- Upload all the documents.
- Upload the signature and photograph.
- Press the submit button.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
Punjab Police Vacancy 2016-17 Details
Name of the post: Police Constable (Driver).
Number of Posts: 750 vacancies.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should be 12th passed and should be qualified from the recognised University.
Age Limit: The candidates must be minimum 18 years of age and maximum 28 years of age.
Pay Scale: Rs. 10300/- to Rs. 34800/- + G.P. Rs. 3200/-
- Last date to submit the application form: 4th November 2016.
- Last date for payment of application fee: 7th November 2016
- Period of submission of application form: 15th October to 4th November 2016
Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2016-17:
The department of Punjab Police has released the recruitment of 750 vacant posts of police constable.
Punjab Police Vacancy 2016 Details:
Total number of Posts: 205 + 225 = 430
Name of the Posts: Sub Inspector
|Wards of Police Personnel||04||00||00||00|
|Wards of Police Personnel||05||00||00||00|
Educational Qualifications: The candidates should be qualified from the recognised University.