Madras High Court PA Recruitment 2018 – 82 Personal Assistant Posts @ www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in
Hello friends, we are here to provide you all the details of the new employment notice that is given for the Madras state people. If you want to see the details of the Madras High Court Recruitment 2018, then you can see the details of the same from here.
Madras High Court PA Recruitment 2018
The candidates who are from Madras can check the details of the same from here. The mode of application is online, you need to apply online on the official website of Madras High Court from here. These posts are of Personal Assistant. If you want to apply, then you can apply it via here.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2018 – 82 PA Posts | Apply Online
Madras High Court is the legal organization of the Chennai state. The is in the capital of the state. If you want to see the details of the recruitment process, then you can see the details of the same from here. The vacancies are of Personal Assistant.
Chennai High Court Job Vacancy 2018
The high court of madras has released a large number of posts for the young people to get the job. If you are going to apply for the same, then you can see the details of the same from here. We will provide you all the details of the same from here. Before you apply, you need to know all the details of application process.
The jobs which you get under the Government of India will be provided to you on the basis of High court vacancies. Recruitment High Court Vacancy 2018 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. High Court invites online applications for the following Personal Assistant post during 2018 -19. As soon as 2018 will be downloaded in official website @ www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in
Latest High Court Online Vacancy Details
The details of the state govt invites online applications for the following posts. The details of all the posts are given here. The total number of posts are 82 in number.
- Personal Assistant to the Honorable Judges – 71 Posts
- Personal Assistant (to the Registrars) – 10 Posts
- Personal Assistant (to the Deputy Registrars) – 01 Posts
Eligibility Criteria For High Court Vacancy 2018 Posts
The candidates who are applying for High Court Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications.
- Personal Assistant to the Honorable Judges :- Must have done a Bachelor Degree & Passed in the Government Technical Examination in Shorthand an Typewriting in English Higher/Senior Gradeshould hold a Certificate Course in Computer on Office Automation.
- Personal Assistant (to the Registrars): Must have done any bachelor Degree & passed in the Government Technical Examination in Shorthand and Typewriting in English and Tamil – Higher/Senior Grade (iii) Certificate Course in Computer in Office Automation.
- Personal Assistant (to the Deputy Registrars):– Must have done a Bachelor Degree & Passed in the Government Technical Examination in Shorthand and Typewriting in English and Tamil – Higher/Senior Grade, should hold a Certificate Course in Computer in Office Automation.
Note:- If a candidate who do not Possess the qualification as mentioned in Clause (iii) May also Apply. But they should acquire such qualification, within the period of probation. The Said Certificate is not necessary for the Candidates who Possess Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or Computer Engineering as one of the Subjects approved by UGC/AICTE/Directorate of Technical Education, Tamilnadu or an equivalent body.
Madras High Court Age Limit 2018
- The upper age limit of applicant is 35 years.
- For SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
High Court Personal Assistant Notification 2018-19 Of Other Details
The selection process of the recruitment is given as.
The selection process for High Court Recruitment is as follows,
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
Madras High Court Pay Scale 2018
The candidates who will be selected will get a good salary & perks on the basis of thier posts. Basic pay scale in Personal Assistant Jobs is given below
- Personal Assistant to the Honorable Judges – Rs.56100 – 1777500/-
- Personal Assistant (to the Registrars) – Rs.36400 – 115700/-
- Personal Assistant (to the Deputy Registrars) – Rs.20600 – 65500/-
High Court Vacancy Application Fees
The candidates who are from SC(A)/SC and ST Candidates are exempted from Application Fee. The candidates of Others UR BC BCM/ BC & DC Candidates Application Fee is Rs.500/- (For Each Post).
How To Apply For Madras High Court Application Form
- Open the official website of Madras High Court careers page at official website www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in
- Those who find them eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the High Court Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of High Court Recruitment 2018 application form
Madras High Court Personal Assistant (PA) Posts Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 06.04.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 02.05.2018
Download High Court Recruitment 2018 Notification & Application www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in
- Official Notification: Click Here
- Application Form: Click Here
Madras High Court PA Jobs 2018
Organization Name: Madras High Court
Employment Type: Govt Jobs
Job Location: Tamilnadu
Total No. of Vacancies: 82
Name of the Post: Personal Assistant
If you are applying for the Madras High Court PA Jobs 2018 , then you can see the details above. The application process is mentioned here. If you want to stay updated with the same, then you can check the details from here. For more details, you can bookmark this website i.e. www.jobswaale.in