- 1 Indian Navy 2017 Recruitments for SSC Officer Technical SSR
- 2 Indian Navy 2017 Jobs Vacancies After 10th, 12th, Graduation & Post Graduation
- 3 Indian Navy Officers Jobs for Boys / Girls After Diploma Engineering
- 4 Nausena Bharti Recruitments after High School Intermediate & Post Graduation
- 5 Syllabus for Indian Navy Written Test (Examination)
- 6 How to Join Indian Navy After 12th Science
- 7 Indian Navy Upcoming Recruitments in 2017 for All Posts
Upcoming Indian Navy Jobs 2017 or you can also Say That Latest Indian Navy Recruitments for Freshers, 10th Pass, 12th Pass, Graduate and Technical Candidates.
Indian Nausena Recruitments for all Posts : Candidates who are trying to join the Indian Navy. We will provide you some information about the recruitment of Indian Navy .here are the details of some jobs that Indian Navy is offering us. The official website of India navy is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Indian Navy provides so many recruitment notice every year to invite young Indian male to join the Indian navy so as to get into their unit. We are here to provide you the details of the Indian Navy recruitment 2017. The details of all the recruitment are given in the recruitment. This article is very useful for those students who are trying to join the India navy in any discipline.We will provide you all the recruitment notices that are given by the Indian Navy.
Don’t Miss : Buy Indian Navy BooksLatest Indian Navy Recruitment
We are also providing you the details on how you can apply for the recruitment. The steps written in the last will help those people who are not aware of the online application process. the online application can be done directly from the official website of Indian navy. Now you just read the next part of the article so that you will be able to know about the recruitment. After reading this you will be knowing which job is better for you , as per your qualifications. The candidates who will find the job suitable for him. He will be going to perform the application process. We will also provide you the selection process of the recruitment. Now don’t miss the golden opportunity in order to apply for it. Just apply as soon as possible. The official website of India navy is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Indian is the essential part of Indian Armed force. It is the security based on the sea borders of the country. It is the commanded by the Chief of Naval Staff, who is a four-star officer in the rank of Admiral, commands the navy. It was formed in September 5, 1612. Indian Navy provides some of the recruitment information for the candidates who are trying to join the Indian Navy as a career. the life of Indian Navy is very challenging & adventurous. In the life of the navy men. There are many challenges & there are many adventurer jobs too. If You are ready t go in such a life you must kin the Indian nay & serve for the nation in the one of the most respectable jobs in the country. All the navy men are shown with great respect & dignity. So we will provide you some details of the Indian navy Jobs that re given in the current 2017 . The students must check the jobs according to their qualifications & ability.
the significance of written test in the selection of any armed force service is the basis of all these. Without the written test , you will not be able to reach the next round of selection. This will give you the details of the exam. The type of questions that re asked in the written test. You will be necessary knowing about all of these. check the details in the nest part where all the details of exam syllabus & the vacancies of current yer in Indian navy id given to us.
Nausena Bharti Recruitments after High School Intermediate & Post Graduation
Indian Navy invites application from unmarried male candidates for Naval Armament Inspection Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) Course Commencing – JUN 2017. Apply Online before 09 December 2016.
- Post Name : Naval Armament Inspection Entry Scheme (NAIC)
- No. of Vacancies : Not Specified
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.5400/-
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should have passed BE/ B.Tech degree or in the final year of Engineering Course in any one stream i.e. Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Production, Instrumentation, IT, Chemical Metallurgy and Aerospace Engineering with minimum 60% aggregate marks till V semester.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 19 ½ to 25 years, born between 02 Jul 1992 and 01 Jan 1998 both dates inclusive.
- COMMISSIONED OFFICER IN EXECUTIVE BRANCH
- JEE (MAIN) RANK FOR B.TECH CADET ENTRY
Post wise details are discussed below.
- 10+ 2 B.tech : – Candidates have passed 10+ 2 with subject PCM & English from a recognized board .
- NDA :- Candidates have passed 10+ 2 with subject PCM.
- CDSE :- BE / B.Tech in any discipline.
- Executive (General Service) / Hydro Cadre :- B.Tech (Any discipline).
- Pilot General:- B.Tech degree in any discipline with Physics & Maths in 12th standard.
- CPL Holders :- valid and current CPL issued by DGCA (India).
- Observer :- B.Tech degree in any discipline with Physics & Maths in 12th standard.
- Information Technology :- /B Tech in Electrical/ Electronics / Mechanical/ Production / Instrumentation / IT / Chemical/ Metallurgy / Aerospace Engineering.
- Logistics /Works :- BE/B Tech or MBA with 1st class or B Sc/B Com / B Sc(IT) with 1st class and PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Mgt / Material Mgt or MCA / M Sc(IT) .
- LAW :- Candidates should possess degree in Law and enrollment in the lawyers association.
- ATC : B.Tech degree in any discipline with Physics & Maths
- UES :- B Tech with 60% marks in any one of the following stream like Executive Branch, Mechanical, Marine, Aeronautical, Production Engineering, Computer Science & IT, Control Engineering, Electrical, Telecommunication,
- SCIENCE :- Physical World and Measurement,Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body / Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Heat Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves, Optics, Dual Nature
of Matter and Radiations, Atomic Nucleus / Solid and Semi-Conductor, Devices, Principles of communication ,Metals and Non Metals, Organic Chemistry, Food, Nutrition and Health,Physiology and Human Diseases, Computer Science
- MATHEMATICS :- Relations and Functions, Logarithms, Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equations, Sequences and
Series, Trigonometry , Cartesian System of Rectangular, Coordinates, Straight Lines Family of Straight Lines, Circles ,Conic Sections, Permutations and Combinations, Vectors, Exponential and Logarithmic Series, Sets and
Set Theory, Statistics , Introduction to Three- Dimensional, Geometry, Probability Function, Limits and Continuity,
Differentiation, Applications of Derivatives, Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem,Matrices, Determinants,Definite Integrals
- ENGLISH :- Passage, Preposition, Correction of sentences, Change active to passive/passive to active voice Change direct to indirect/indirect to direct, Verbs/Tense/Non Finites, Punctuation Substituting phrasal verbs for expression, Synonyms and Antonyms, Meanings of difficult words Use of adjective, Compound preposition, Determiners(use of a, the, any etc), Use of pronouns
- GENERAL AWARENESS :- Culture and Religion, Geography : Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland Harbours, Freedom Movement Sports : championships / Winners / Terms / No of Players, Defence, Wars and Neighbours, Current Affairs Important National Facts about India, Heritage and Arts, Dance, History, Languages, Capitals and National : Bird / Animal / Sport / Flower / Anthem / Song / Flag / Monuments, Eminent Personalities Common Names, Full forms and Abbreviations, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition, Award and Authors
- Name of the organisation : Indian navy
- Official website : www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Category : Recruitment
If you want to apply for the Vacancies in Indian navy just follow the steps given here :-
- Log on to the official website of India navy i.e. www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Now go to the career tab on the top of homepage.
- Now click on the notification of Navy recruitment 2017.
- Register your user Id in to it get a registration number.
- Then login and fill all the educational details and personal details.
- Submit the form.
- Download the acknowledgement for future use.
- Now you need to send it to the address given the form.
- Indian Navy: Sailor Recruitment Exam Guide (SSR)
- Indian Navy (SSR) Sailor Recruitment Exam Guide .
- Indian Navy Senior Secondary Recruitment Examination
- Indian Navy MR & NMR Exam
- Indian Navy Steward, Cooks, Topasses Recruitment Exam Guide English
- Indian Navy Steward, Cooks, Topasses Recruitment Exam Guide Hindi
- Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Recruitment Exam Study Package
- Indian Navy MR & NMR Practice Paper Set Hindi Medium
- Indian Navy SSR English Medium Paper Set
- Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice English Medium PAPER SET
Don’t Miss : Indian Navy Open Recruitments
Don’t Miss : Indian Navy Age Eligibility
|Company Name & Post||Place (Location)||Minimum Qualification||Last Date of Application|
||All India||BE/B.Tech(Aero, ECE, ICE||24th Feb 2017|
||Anywhere in India||12th Pass (HSE), BE/B.Tech||31st March 2017|
Here we come with another useful article regarding Indian navy Notification 2017. If you have any query regarding the information feel free to place the comment in the comment box. Our Expert team will help you in the best way we could.For more job details click on Latest Jobs Notifications in India.