NDA (National Defence Academy) is the most prestigious sector for those candidates who dreamt ooff getting job in Indian Army. Official website for NDA is www.nda.nic.in.
How to Crack National Defence Academy Entrance Exam
The National Defence Academy (NDA) is the Joint Services academy of the Indian Armed Forces, where cadets of the three services, the Army, the Navy and the Air Force are trained together before they proceed for pre-commissioning training in their respective service academies.
Preparation Tips For NDA Exams in Communication Skills, English Section
Everyone knows and is very much aware of the fact that communication skills in part of English is very important in every competitive exam. In every sector English has grown as a major language . Here we are providing some tips to improve communication skills.
Don’t Forget : NDA Exam Syllabus PDF
- Take out the fear of speaking in English. Try to find out what all mistakes are you making while speaking and writing in English.
- By making mistakes only on can learn to speak in good English.
- There is should be a proper body language, be active and while speaking communicate well between people, make a good eye contact with everyone.
- In order to become a good speaker try to become a good listener. As listening will surely improve your pronunciation.
- Make a habit of practising continuously.
- Practising will really improve your communication.
- You can only catch a good flow if you practice daily.
- Try too improve your vocabulary, as it will help you a lot in finding a real meaning of tough words.
- Read newspapers , magazines everyday.
- Interact with people, make friends and learn new words from them.
- For new learners, the best trick is to speak slowly and pronounce each word in a proper way.
- Newspapers play a vital role in improving English.
- Go through the tough words and find their meaning in the internet or dictionary.
English exam Syllabus :
- use of words.
- Questions in English are from synonyms, antonyms, reading comprehension.
- Para jumbles.
- error spotting.
- jumbled sentences.
- sentence correction.
- fill in the blanks.
These were some of the tips and syllabus provided for the candidates, by following these steps candidates can surely improve their communication skills in English section and can easily score good marks in English.
Also Check : NDA Sample Papers
Don’t Miss : NDA BOOKS