- 1 Download NDA / NA Hindi Notes for Exam Preparations
NDA aspirants must be checking the Internet to download the NDA books for preparation. Candidates who are studying for the NDA exam must check the post to download the study material for their exam. If there is any problem in downloading the data there is full assistance for them. The official website of NDA is the official website of UPSC , the host for the exam. i.e. www.upsc.gov.in.
For preparation of any exam, you need to have the best study material. A study material must cover all the topics & the chapters that are covered in the Syllabus. I am sure you know the syllabus for the NDA exam. If you don’t know that you should be reading the syllabus section first. The link for the NDA syllabus is given for you.
Click Here :-> How to Prepare for NDA Entrance Exam
Download NDA / NA Hindi Notes for Exam Preparations
NDA is a very difficult exam that is conducted by UPSC. And the exams that are conducted b UPSC have a next level of competition. The number of candidates who appear in the exam & those who qualify has a very big difference. So if you are serious for the exam & note down all the topics & make a good study plan for it.Best Books for preparation of NDA
You study plan must include all the topics covered in the time remaining with you. The exam of NDA is at such level that many candidates fail to apply for it. Total number of 5 lac application comes for the NDA exam & about 7000 are shortlisted for the SSB Interview. This shows the level & the shortlisting of the candidates. If you want to qualify the exam then you should improve you level on those 7000 students.
The number of candidates who got selected at last are 320. These 320 are divided for the three armed forces i.e. seventy for Air force, forty two for navy & 208 for Indian Army.
Also Check : NDA Last Year Question Papers
About NDA Exam 2017
NDA is the short form of National Defence Academy. It is a joint academy for all the three armed forces of India. The three armed forces i.e. the Army, the Navy and the Air Force send their cadets for pre-commissioned training . After the pre-commissioned training is complete . they are send for the next training in the respective fields.
The NDA alumni has contributed so many achievement in the Armed force. The three generals of Armed forces have been trained In NDA.
The campus of NDA is situated in Pune, Maharashtra. It spans 28.39 km2 of area. It is near a lake called Khadakwasla. The location near a lake is selected intentionally. The environment is best for training of cadets.
For selection in NDA , you need to clear the written test followed by SSB Interview. if you clear both the things then you will be end to the NDA academy & after the NDA training is done , you will be send to the respective academy for which you are selected . i.e Army /Navy / Air Force.
Candidates there is a trait theory that is behind all the tests . It states that a person who has leadership skills underdeveloped inside him. If a person has then it would develop during the course of time & the number of attempts that he makes in SSB. After few attempts the crosses all the obstacles & finally reach the final stage & gets the selection. If you want to get selected then you must try again & again until you succeed.
This small introduction is enough for you. Now if you are serious for the exam then you can download the study material or buy them from a book stall. Before you will buy the books please have a deep analysis of the syllabus & the topics you need to cover. There are so many topics that need to cover in the exam.
Don’t Miss : NDA Examination Syllabus
Before telling you about the books you need to have a quick view on the topics you need to study.
There are two papers in the written test i.e. Paper I & Paper II
- Paper I :- Paper I is based on mathematics. The duration for the exam is 2.5 hours. The maximum marks for paper I is 300.
- Paper II :- Paper II is for General Ability Test & English. The duration of exam is 2.5 hours. The maximum marks for Paper II is 300.
|Paper I Mathematics||Algebra|
Matrices and Determinants
Analytical Geometry of two and three dimensions
Integral Calculus and Differential equations
Statistics and Probability
|Paper II General Ability||Physics, Chemistry, General Science, History, Freedom Movement, Geography, Current Events|
|Paper II English||Grammar and usage, vocabulary, comprehension and cohesion in extended text to test the candidate’s proficiency in English.|
Tips to study in NDA Exam 2017
- The course of the exam is too vast. There are various topics that you need to give more time & focus.
- In the paper I Mathematics, you need to study all the subjects that you studied earlier in 10th , 11th & 12th.
- Paper II has two parts i.e. General Ability & English.
- The General Ability section has so many subjects to study like Physics, Chemistry, General Science & many other. So you should buy a book that can cover all of them at once.
- The second section i.e. English where you need to study the correct usage of sentences & error detection. The concepts of English are quite confusing, you can go to coaching institute to learn the usage.
NDA Maths Book PDF
Here are the name of some books that are recommend by the experts who are teaching the students for NDA exam. The books have got the best review for the students & experts both.
You can buy them from the link given.
- Pathfinder for NDA & NA Entrance Examination National Defence Academy/Naval Academy Conducted by UPSC
- Chapterwise-Sectionwise Solved Papers NDA & NA
- 10 Practice Sets NDA & NA Entrance Exam
- NDA/NA 11 years Topic-wise Solved Papers (2006 – 2016)
- Study Package MATHEMATICS NDA & NA (National Defence Academy & Naval Academy) Entrance Exam
- MATHEMATICS FOR NDA AND NA: NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY AND NAVAL ACADEMY
- Chapter wise-Section wise Solved Papers NDA & NA (Mathematics/English/General Ability) with Explanatory Solutions
- 10 Practice Sets NDA and NA by Expert Compilations
- General Science Guide for Competitive Exams SAT / NDA / CDS
- S.S.B. Psychological Testing Book: Men & Women Commission
Tips to appear in SSB
- SSB is 4-5 days process.
- There are various parts that are inside it i.e. Day of Reporting, Screening Tests, Psychology Tests, GTO Tasks & Conference.
- All these tests are made to check a candidates leadership qualities & his capability to work in extreme emergencies.
- These tests work on trait theory. The Trait theory states that if a person has leadership skills then soon or later he will acquire them.
- So is a you have made multiple attempts & you agree with the theory then soon you will be selected.
- You can join some coaching institute where you will be told the approach that you should follow for a SSB.
How to select a good book for NDA exam 2017
- To select a book you need to know all the syllabus.
- After reading syllabus ,check two or three suggested book from above & try to find the topics whether all the topics are covered or not.
- After all the topics are found in the book, decide which medium you are comfortable with.
- Select a book in the medium which you are comfortable.
- Start studying the topics after making a study plan.
Application for UPSC NDA @ www.upsc.gov.in
- Open the official website of UPSC.
- Check the official link for NDA application.
- After you saw click the link to see the official notification & application form.
- Now you can download the official notification & read all the notifications carefully.
- Click on Apply Online link & fill the form.
- Fill all the details of your form correctly After the submission here is no way to edit the form.
- After you fill the form check the details again & submit the form afterwards.
- Download a copy of application for the future use.
Books for NDA Written Test 2017
- Name of the Organisation: National Defence Academy
- Name of the Post : Officer in Indian Armed forces
- Category: Syllabus
- Job Location: Anywhere in India
- Official Site: www.upsc.gov.in
If you like the information then please write a comment or feedback for us. There are various books available for NDA preparation, the one you like can be downloaded or purchased from the links given. If you have any doubt our expert team will help you via comments. Subscribe for our daily updates in the right upper corner from here. Thank You.