- 1 Best Indian Navy Books from Amazon
- 2 Best Book for Indian Navy Sailor SSR Exam Preparation
Indian Navy Sailor SSR Exam 2017 Pattern
- 2.1.1 The Exam Pattern for Written Test is as follows
- 2.1.2 Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- 2.1.3 Syllabus for Indian Navy Sailor SSR Exam
- 2.1.4 Indian Navy SSR Exam Syllabus for Mathematics section
- 2.1.5 Indian Navy SSR Exam Syllabus for English section
- 2.1.6 Indian Navy SSR Exam Syllabus for General Awareness section
- 2.1.7 Indian Navy SSR Exam Sample paper
- 2.1 Indian Navy Sailor SSR Exam 2017 Pattern
Best Books for Indian Navy SSR Sailor Recruitment Exam Preparation : If you want to move ahead to transcend the exam by the topnotch level of the Indian Navy Sailor SSR Exam 2015 , if you guys want to wangle from this article so read this article carefully. It provides you all the useful information regarding to Syllabus and Exam Pattern along with all the efficient tips in points for you to the Prep Books for the same.
This article through us being written to assist you to prepare for Sailor (SSR) Exam 2017, transmitted by Indian Navy. It would provide all the stuff which are facilitate you for the preparation to the examination: the Syllabus, Sample Papers and Prep Books for this exam.
- For those who passed Class-12 or equivalent
- For those who passed Class-10 or equivalent:
- For those who have not passed Class-10:
Tones of aspirants are practicing for the job regarding to Indian Navy Sector. The Candidates may begi their preparation by checking the Indian Navy Sailors Syllabus & Exam Pattern.The Navy exam consists of Objective Type Questions from the English, Science, Mathematics & General Knowledge. The Subjects, Time, Marks of the Indian Navy Sailors AA Exam can be tabulated below. Applicants can refer the link for detailed subject wise Indian Navy Sailor Syllabus & Test Pattern. The Exam can be conducted in the Hindi/ English.
The Indian Navy is a well balanced and cohesive 3-dimensional force, capable of operating above, and on the surface of the oceans efficiently safeguarding our national interests. It consists of three commands such as Western Naval Command, Eastern Naval Command, and Southern Naval Command each under the control of a Flag Officer Commanding-in-chief. Indian Navy conducts recruitment for various posts in the naval department annually. Recently it has announced notification for SSR Course 2017 released under Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2017. Candidates who wish to Join India Navy can apply to these posts before the completion of the last date and if you to crack the examination under the incredible preparation. Nausena Bharti is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill the vacancies of Sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits-02/2017 Batch. For more details, Candidates can also check the Official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Indian Navy Sailors for AA Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2017 :
Indian Navy Sailor SSR will be selected based on the following process:-
- Written Exam.
- Physical Fitness test.
- Medical test.
Selection of recruits is based on the order of merit on their performance in Written Test, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
The Exam Pattern for Written Test is as follows
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics, and General Knowledge.
- The question paper will be of 10+2 standard.
- Duration of examination will be one hour.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and aggregate.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
- General Knowledge
- Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body / Gravitation.
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Heat Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity.
- Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves.
- Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations, Atomic Nucleus / Solid and Semi-Conductor Devices, Principles of Communication.
- Metals and Non Metals, Organic Chemistry, Food, Nutrition and Health, Physiology and Human Diseases, Computer Science.
- Relations and Functions, Logarithms, Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equations, Sequences and Series, Trigonometry.
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates, Straight Lines Family of Straight Lines, Circles.
- Conic Sections, Permutations and Combinations, Vectors, Exponential and Logarithmic Series, Sets and Set Theory, Statistics.
- Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry, Probability Function, Limits and Continuity, Differentiation, Applications of Derivatives.
- Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Determinants, Definite Integral.
- Passage, Preposition, Correction of sentences, Change active to passive/passive to active voice.
- Change direct to indirect/indirect to direct, Verbs/Tense/Non Finites, Punctuation.
- Substituting phrasal verbs for expression, Synonyms and Antonyms, Meanings of difficult word.
- Use of adjective, Compound preposition, Determiners (use of a, the, any etc), Use of pronoun.
- Culture & Religion, Geography: Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland Harbours, Freedom Movement.
- Sports: Championships /Winners / Terms / No of Players, Defence, Wars and Neighbours, Current Affair.
- Important National Facts about India, Heritage and Arts, Dance, History, Languages, Capitals and Currencies.
- National: Bird /Animal / Sport / Flower / Anthem / Song / Flag / Monuments, Eminent Personalities.
- Common Names, Full forms and Abbreviations, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition, Award and Authors.