29th May AIMS ATMA Admit Card 2016 – AIMS Exam Hall Ticket 2016 Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) AIMS Test for Management Admission (ATMA) E- Admit card 2016.
AIMS ATMA Admit Card 2016
Guys as already told that the Association of Indian Management Schools had earlier issued a notification regarding to the ATMA exam popularly known as AIMS Test for Management Admission (ATMA. Like every year this year also the exam is conducted for the student those who want admission to various fields of management courses courses. Many people had applied for the exam. Candidates those who had applied for the exam they must be waiting for the admit card of the exam. Now there wait is over because the AIMS had published the admit card on the official website. We are also here providing you the direct link to download the admit card. We advised you to download the admit card as soon as possible because the link will get unavailable after that.
AIMS Exam Hall Ticket 2016
If you are the one who applied for the exam and searching for the admit card then you are at right place check the admit card here in the links given below. The exam is scheduled to be conducted on 29th May 2016. We had also provided the steps to it from the Official website. Candidates can check the Admit card of AIMS ATMA directly either from here or from the official website.
- Organising Authority: Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS)
- Date Of Examination: 29th May 2016
- Official Website: www.aiims.edu
Steps to get AIMS ATMA Admit Card 2016
- Log on to the official website of AIMS.
- Search for the link of AIMS ATMA Admit Card 2016
- It will open in the new tab.
- Fill all the neccesary details like date of birth and your Roll No.
- The admit card will be displayed there.
- Save it or download it for future reference
If you have any queries related to the article then please comment in the comment box. Our backend team will try to solve your problem. And click here for further information on the latest recruitment Latest jobs Notification in India